Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who Am I Kidding?

Everybody has a blog.  That is what I am discovering.  There must be millions of them, drifting around out there, waiting to have someone come, anyone come, to read their feeble attempts at making sense of the universe. Obviously there are not enough hours in the day to read all the blogs out there, worthwhile or not, including mine.

Therefore, I would like to express my gratitude to those of you that do make the effort to tune in regularly, checking to see what I am up to lately.  And I am pleased to report that the numbers of readers are climbing, reporting in from numerous places across the country and even the world.  This has been an interesting project.  So, again, THANK YOU for following along.  I am flattered to realize that you deem it worth a few of your precious minutes to read Ardith's Quest.  I hope I am making it worth your time.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love checking in on your blog- I know I've told you before, I like the way you make me think. :-)