Thursday, October 15, 2009

One, Solitary...

Follower.  Oh, what a delightful surprise that was on October 6th to note that I, indeed, had an honest, to goodness "Follower"!

This is my follower's picture.  Their username is "spdrss".  I have no idea if I even know this person, but it fills my heart with joy that someone had the boldness to admit to the blogging world that they had a desire to follow Ardith's Quest.

I am also quite amazed that with only one follower my counter has now managed to move past the 700 hits mark.  What a wonderful thing to know that my diverse ramblings have piqued the interest of at least a handful of curious onlookers who obviously check back regularly to see what I'm up to now.

Thank you so much to my friends and family who are supporting me in this venture.  And an extra big thank you to my Follower.  You know who you are.  I wish that I did...

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hurrah for you. The only thing better than having people follow your blog is to have people comment on your blog.

Laura said...

I concur. Comments are the best! :-)