Thursday, October 29, 2009

Glancing backward, yet

Pressing Forward!  I have realized that I am not staying true to my original goal in starting this blog.  This was to be the place to chronicle my new adventures, new projects, new goals.

I have been having a lot of fun sharing my old adventures and my old projects, and as much as I am a firm believer in keeping memories alive, one cannot live in the past.

So, although I will share occasionally some fun old memories, I am challenging myself to come up with ideas to blog based on the present.  My present life must be more than doing laundry.  It must!  I simply demand that it must!  And who is in charge of that?  yea, yea, yea; I know. I am.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm looking forward to your new adventures! :-)

Nancy said...

It's so good to have goals, but sometime laundry does seem to take over!!!!

Kim said...

It's hard not to look back though but new adventure is always good.....and if the darn laundry would ever just stay done for even a whole day, I think I wouldn't know what to do.