Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you find me?

My old water-skiing buddy from high school posted some photos on Facebook.  Oh my stars.  Talk about a walk down memory lane.  I know my children can hardly understand that this is my ENTIRE graduating class.  I can go through and name every name.  We really felt like family.
Here is another one.  Some memories are perhaps better left covered up. ;-)
This was a Regional Dance Festival held in the Mini-Dome in Pocatello, Idaho.  Gotta love those green dresses.  Hint:  I'm the one behind the guy in the hat...

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm guessing you are on the front row, 6th one in.

I think it's great your class was so small!

Kim said...

Fourth from the right in the front row? Old dance festivals....you gotta love them :-)

Laura said...

Kim and I are talking about the same person. Sooooooo, I think we're right. Are we? :-)

Ardith Haws said...

You're right! Couldn't have been the chubby cheeks that gave it away, was it?