Saturday, September 19, 2009

Looking for my own style...

of blogging.  I have spent some time looking at others' blogs, and there are some amazing ones floating around the cyber universe.  But, I think my quest will include trying to find what feels best for me, what will have my own thumbprint.  So I will try a variety of approaches.  I have thought a lot about journals, and the problem I have with journals is that people only discover the "real you" after you are dead.  I think that misses an important opportunity to let people know you while they can give feedback and help and suggestion.  I don't presume to think I have all the answers, far from it.  But I do have a lot of ideas swirling around inside my head, and writing has always been a catalyst for organizing those ideas into manageable thoughts.  Perhaps this format will be an impetus for that.  Or maybe not....  I invite whomever is interested to join my quest with me.

No comments: